[rescue] octane question

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Jan 19 22:35:25 CST 2002

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 11:27:48PM -0500, Big Endian wrote:

> Josh... hurry up and get into the real world (ie graduate) before you
> drive us insane.

I'm hurrying, i'm hurrying.  I plan to graduate in mid-december.  I'm am
however contemplating going back immediately for a math degree, followed by
a PhD in animation technology, imaging technology, or [physics|chemistry|
biology] simulation.  Depends in part on which school accepts me.  I'm
not so sure about the math degree yet.  Just something I've been kicking
around.

Getting married sometime in there also might be a good idea.  We shall see if
it is.

--
Joshua D. Boyd