[rescue] FS: RS/6000 42T

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jan 19 15:11:49 CST 2002

I was looking to trade this machine, but things have changed and now I
just need to sell it.

RS/6000 42T (7006-26)
	- MCA bus
	- 120Mhz PowerPC 604e
	- 128meg RAM (4 x 32meg)
	- Toshiba SCSI CD-ROM drive (internal)
	- 2 or 4G HD (I need to pop the top and find out; AIX isnt
          being too good at telling me exactly what I've got).
	- AUI cable and AUI-to-ethernet transceiver (10baseT)
	- Key (of course)
	- Manuals (on CD-ROM in PDF format)
	- Brand-new AIX 4.3.3 media (4 OS CDs, 4.3.3 Update, and
          the GNUstuff CD).  This is "real" media, not CD-Rs; I got it
	  from IBM about a week and a half ago.

Machine is headless - I've been using a serial console, and it works just
fine.

Looking for $250/OBO + shipping from Austin, Texas.  Email if interested.
Paypal preferred, but will take check or money order as well.  I can ship
on Monday at the soonest.

(a slower lesser-configured 41T went for $380 recently on eBay:
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1319303158.
 This machine looks identical to that one.)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net