[rescue] Sequent info anywhere (on the web)?

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Fri Jan 18 19:40:15 CST 2002

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 02:47:51PM -0500, William Enestvedt wrote:
> >    This thing is actually at work, across the Data Center from our main Wang
>
> You have TWO Wangs?  OH my god, call the weekly world news.

Eh, looking at the Weekly World News lately (threee-breasted interns,
Abe Lincoln was a woman *baby*), I think you'd at least need *pix*...
You ready for that? Although, it appears that they could *make* any
picture you want, the aforementioned being examples. I don't think
Matthew Brady took *that* picture of Abe!

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com