[rescue] Sequent info anywhere (on the web)?

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Fri Jan 18 16:55:33 CST 2002

[ On Friday, January 18, 2002 at 13:45:26 (-0800), Chris Kennedy wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: [rescue] Sequent info anywhere (on the web)?
>
> All true.  However, most older power-hog drives aren't
> 220 1ph, they're 208 3ph.

Not likely 3-phase for a Sequent.....  They're a bit too new.

I've got an old monster DEC RP03 in the garage though....  (and some
shielded 6-conductor power cables for it, though no way to plug it in :-)

> It's hard to imagine that people still have 60A service panels.  Scary,
> even.

That's what was in the townhouse I lived in before moving here.  It was
a fuse panel too -- no fancy breakers for us!  That place was built
sometime in the late 1950's, if not later.  It did have three-wire
(grounded) circuits, but many of the wall plugs were still two-prong.

--
								Greg A. Woods