[rescue] Free to good home: Old Sun 3 / 386i equipment

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 18 15:17:04 CST 2002

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 03:51:01PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I did get over to New Haven once to the U over there to grab some SS1s and a
> couple mono monitors.  That's about the extent of my free hardware
> acquisitions...

I've gotten to the point here in Austin where people call me up if
they have stuff to get rid of.  I acquired a bunch of IBM PC/RTs (five or
six, with dual monitors, tape drives, etc) back in '97 that way - got
a call from the company (The Kernel Group, now part of Veritas as of
a week or so ago) ; "Hey, we're cleaning out our storage locker, and I
heard you collect old machines.."

I'm kicking myself for giving them away when I moved.

bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net