[rescue] Free to good home: Old Sun 3 / 386i equipment

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 18 14:51:01 CST 2002

> >    It might have something to do with where we are; I've almost never
gotten
> > stuff for free either in this state!
>
> But you guys are a stone's throw away from Mass... and close-ish to
> the Boston area...  I thought the MIT flea market was good and I swear
> I've seen MA-based giveaways before...

Musta missed those.  I won't go into Boston - but I will go to places like
Waltham and such.  I even have issues with a city as small as Providence.
Tall buildings and narrow streets don't do good things to me,
psychologically speaking.

I did get over to New Haven once to the U over there to grab some SS1s and a
couple mono monitors.  That's about the extent of my free hardware
acquisitions...

Kurt