[rescue] Free to good home: Old Sun 3 / 386i equipment

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jan 18 15:01:49 CST 2002

> > You guys are...close-ish to the Boston area...
> >
>    Again, only to the outsider: to locals, born & bred in RI, Boston may
as
> well be as far away as, oh, France or California or Connecticut!
>    Am I right?

Totally!  My wife, born and bred in RI considers anything longer than 15
minutes an unnacceptably long drive, except for rare occurances and only if
*I* drive.

I myself am a transplant from Ohio - where 20 minutes in the car only got
you about halfway there (anywhere).  I don't mind long commutes, but the
commutes in OH are far different than here.

Here (RI, MA, CT), the commutes are agonizing excersizes in self control
(like not running over everyone in front of me).  The farm roads in OH an
extreme pleasure to commute on - no doubt about it.  Empty and curvy :)

Kurt