[rescue] Sequent info anywhere (on the web)?

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Fri Jan 18 12:45:14 CST 2002

> I know a wee bit about some of the machines, but mostly older
> ones. ... I'll see if I can find any notes...

   That'd be cool.
   (Information follows for the archives.) I was moving floor tiles and
poking at outlets, and it looks like the CPU box runs on regular wall
current, as does the terminal and the tape drive. The external drive
cabinet, however, runs under the raised floor to some scary-ass 220 box
(which is on a separate 30-amp circuit).
   Thanks for being willing to offer!
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt