[rescue] octane question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 17 13:31:25 CST 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Ack.  Nononono No!.   This is supposed to have a seperate monitor for one
> thing.  It will not be popping up windows asking if you want help formatting

I only said that because Gates was experimenting with computers that could
tell your emotions and make decisions based on that... glimpse into the
future?

> > Or that damn purple gorilla Bonzi (gawd I hate that thing)
>
> I have no idea what that is.

http://www.bonzibuddy.com

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.