[rescue] octane question

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Jan 17 12:37:38 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 01:26:51PM -0500, James Sharp wrote:

> And no matter how high of a resolution you've got or how big your tube is,
> your "work" desktop will always be cluttered.

Well, maybe if you have a 64" desktop mounted in front of you, with a
resolution of 6400x4800, with a 54" display mounted on the wall in front of
you with a display of 5000x????...  Naw, that would still get cluttered.

I did see a system kinda like this once, although the resolutions were so
high.  It was a system for designers so that they could use the broad sweeping
pen strokes that they were used to.

--
Joshua D. Boyd