[rescue] octane question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jan 17 12:12:18 CST 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> support.  Basically, it realizes that multi-head displays should just be
> treated exactly as if it was one 1600x600 display, so it does things like pop
> up windows on one screen or the other, and it limits the start bar to one
> screen.  I believe the mac does things like this.

So what's wrong with one REALLY HUGE HEAD?  I.e. a 21" at 1600 x 1280 or
so?

Andrew (who has never had the urge to plug in more than one CRT to a
single a machine, and who always buys 21" CRT's)

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.