[rescue] Re: Wang Machines

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Wed Jan 16 06:37:44 CST 2002

Of course, there's always going to be a small percentage of people
who'll like nothing better than to help you with your Wang.  There seems
to have been a bit of possible Wang envy right here on the list, from
all the people talking about your Wang, and even some have been asking
for pictures.  After the ten years I've spent on the Internet, it seems
that it's always winding up as a place where guys show off pictures of
their Wang.  Or Sparc, or NeXT...

I think the important thing is that you be happy with your own Wang.
Every Wang out there has something special going for it, and I'm sure
that there's something good that makes your Wang unique.  Good luck
getting it up and running again!