[rescue] Re: Wang Machines

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Jan 16 01:29:09 CST 2002

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 17:16, Michael Thompson wrote:
> They guys at the Rhode Island Computer Museum are the only ones that I know
> of that collect and know anything about Wang equipment.
> http://www.osfn.org/ricm

I think the biggest problem you'll run into is that you'll find a lot of
people who know all there is to know about their wang, and will be
willing to tell you about it, but they won't know too much about your
wang, and certainly won't want to take a look at it.  My guess would be
that as soon as you start to talk about problems with your wang that
they'll try to end the conversation immediately, especially if you ask
them to take a look at your wang.

	-Dan Sikorski