[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Nick Steel. (lists) mrlist at noid.org
Mon Jan 14 01:15:36 CST 2002

> nick!  i forget you're on this list.  buy me a new engine for xxxmas.

HAH! Buy me a 25' enclosed trailer and you got a deal! :P

> when i get this new bitness rolling i fully expect you to move here :)
> and yes there are several race tracks within an hours drive.  my
> mechanic messed some ribs up last week... 10 sec quarter
> mile...backwards.  it was unintentional ;)  his 7 shoots about 2 feet of
> flames from the exhaust and is a blast to ride in.  i've never seen
> turbos glow so bright.

Sounds good. Austin sounds like a neat place to live. Sure, TMS and TWS come
to mind immediately. :)

> anyone on the list ever own one of the chevy cyclones or tornados?  it
> was designed by the same team that did the grand nationals.  i can get
> one of those cheaper than a wrx wagon.

I know a couple of peeps who are familiar with them. Rtaher fun cars, but
they break shit on launch is the major issue. The trannny's not that stoud