[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Fri Jan 11 21:36:31 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 07:23:37PM -0800
"Nick Steel. (lists)" <mrlist at noid.org> wrote:
> > Off the top of my head, I think it was the 360 Modeno that had the paddle
> > shifters.  Well, maybe that was it, but I do know that the 355 F1 had
> them.
> > Hmm, a used 1999 F355 F1 is currently being listed for $119k, but it is in
> .uk.
>
> Correct, the 360 Modenas have them. A friend of mine just got his after a 2
> year wait.
>
> Lucky bastage! :)

nick!  i forget you're on this list.  buy me a new engine for xxxmas.

when i get this new bitness rolling i fully expect you to move here :)
and yes there are several race tracks within an hours drive.  my
mechanic messed some ribs up last week... 10 sec quarter
mile...backwards.  it was unintentional ;)  his 7 shoots about 2 feet of
flames from the exhaust and is a blast to ride in.  i've never seen
turbos glow so bright.

anyone on the list ever own one of the chevy cyclones or tornados?  it
was designed by the same team that did the grand nationals.  i can get
one of those cheaper than a wrx wagon.

^D