[rescue] RS/6000 42T

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Jan 13 11:39:57 CST 2002

> Got AIX 4.3.3 installing... using a winblows laptop as a serial
> console (about all they're good for, heh)

that, and i've got mine running Cygwin and XFree86 as a temporary measure
until i get my new office setup (just moved) and it works fairly well.  i'm
dying to get the office setup though since i have three sun 20e20 monitors
sitting there waiting to be hooked up to my sparc20.  ahh, one day.  too much
other stuff needs to be done first.  this place was not well maintained by the
previous tenents and the realty company that manages this place (state owned
property, i live in a state park, woo!) "cleaned" it for me.  not that i could
tell.  so slowly i will get setup, but when i'm done.  woo!

my frame-relay line should be up and running in a couple days, i'll put some
fun pics online soon.

-brian