[rescue] RS/6000 42T

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jan 13 00:35:06 CST 2002

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 12:01:29AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Now, I gotta find one of my AUI to rj45 transceivers....

Thank god for being a packrat.  I went out and dug in the garage...

- Found my last remainting AUI to 10baseT transceiver, but its one of
  the HUGE cabletron ones, not one of the "matchbox sized" normal ones.

- dug some more

- found my one remaining 15-pin AUI cable.  yay!

Got AIX 4.3.3 installing... using a winblows laptop as a serial
console (about all they're good for, heh)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net