[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Fri Jan 11 13:05:33 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 06:36:23AM -0600
Amy <scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:
>
> > > i have car envy. (and you've seen my car)
> >
> > ;)  if you're standard savvy with a racing clutch i'll let ya take it
> > for a sping :D   for the first 3-4 months i owned it i would squeel in
> > glee everytime a drove it.  it's fucking dangerous, but fun.
>
> sadly, each and every standard i've ever driven, i've managed to blow the
> transmission somehow. from my old stealth to a honda accord to bill's old
> kia. :( thus, i shall admire or drool at it from afar or the passenger
> seat :)

understood :)  i think only two people have ever taken me up on the
offer to pilot it.  and they all had taken racing lessons.  i missed
some cf our club sponsored ones this past oct due to mine being dead :\

> if you ever comes across ablue viper with white racing stripes while in
> austin, blow it to kingdom come and get me pictures so i can cackle madly.
> :)

is this the 40-50 y/o guy and it has a _huge_ wing on the back?  i saw
it at barnes and nobles one day by where we live.  i was going to buy
simpsons action figures.  they're an addiction.

> btw i've noticed that you seem to collect posters. you want some more?

sure :)  next place i move will be bigger..so i'll need more.  idea is
to not be able to see the walls.  i also have about 50+ mb's that i'm
going to hang on the walls. goal being solid walls of circuitry.  flex
loom will be present as well.

^D