Fears was ...Re: [rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 11 10:45:32 CST 2002

Fire and drowning.

The rest I can deal with. I have realized that very few of us will get out
of here painlessly. So, if its gonna be painfull, I'd prefer that it not be
fire (unfathomable pain and a surprisingly slow death) or drowning
(uncontrollable panic).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751