[rescue] IPC Hell

Joshua Snyder josh at imagestream.com
Fri Jan 11 00:23:13 CST 2002

>kurt at k-huhn.com wrote:
>>
>> > as much as i hate to admit it, i currently have the following off-line
>> >
>> > sgi o2
>> > sgi indigo2
>> > two ultra1 creater3d's (just got today for $5 each!!!!)
>>
>> I NEEEEEEEEED an o2, and there you are, with one, and not using it.  A
>> travesty, I tell you!  Not only that, but you flaunt your
>> way-cool-Ultra-1-Creator3ds-for-$5?

Well, he said he would give me one of them (I didn't $5 on me at the time).
But I can tell that he is having second thoughts now that he knows both of
the machines work.  I will tell what is worse, he has had the Indigo 2 since
this summer, in fact it has just been sitting in his closet since September.

				josh