[rescue] OT: jobops in austin and dallas

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Jan 10 15:58:14 CST 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Derrick D. Daugherty wrote:

> i'm going to hold you to that!  when do we wanna do the next outting?
> it's getting warmer...  is senior hill back from across the pond yet?

whenever, although you might wanna wait a week until i get my voice back
(unless a squeaky amy doesnt bother you...bill finds it hilarious). i cant
believe it was 75 today. sometimes i miss snow and things like that ( but
wearing shorts in the middle o winter isnt a bad thing either). dunno bout
hill..know anything bill?

--a