[rescue] Alphastation. With link this time, thanks

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jan 7 23:03:39 CST 2002

Well, I'd mention the Ultra 1-200E, but I don't want to piss off Bill ;^)

I know a company that just crushed a whole bunch of U1s so they could
write them off, since the write-off was greater than wholesale salvage
market would pay...

*sniff*

Oh well, off to www.pimphats.com to improve my look...

Ken "Mac Daddy" Hansen (Ultra-Pimp!) ;^)