[rescue] how to use a NAT/PAT to forward SSH to an internal box

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 6 13:43:28 CST 2002

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, George Adkins wrote:
> Ahh, now I understand...
> this isn't a discussion about solutions to problems, this your chance to
> prove that you were "right all along" and "obviously more intelligent".
> Okay, you win.

as far as i've been noticing and understanding, this is going from someone
trying to help and having a non-threatening discussion of another's
problem to someone wanting a pisswar.

ok, you win.

> I hereby publicly admit that Mr. Woods is smarter than I will ever be, and
> understands my problem better than I do.  That I (in my minute and childlike
> understanding) will never be able to solve this problem in a meaningful
> manner, and that I should change the problem to suit Mr. Woods' solution.
> Oh, and that my gonads are smaller too...

i hereby publicly admit that both mr. woods and mr. adkins are probably
both smarter than i ever will be, due them both having more experience.
since they both understand their problem i trust they will both endeavor
to fix it without someone calling the other hitler or a nazi in the next few
posts. i'm not of a mind to care if the problem changes or not, as long as
it is fixed AMICABLY and WITHOUT VITROL.

*taps foot*

oh, and my borrowed gonads are a lot bigger than both of y'alls. so knock
it off or i'll have to smack 'em in both your faces. now if you'll both
excuse me i have to go wake up my husband to borrow his testicles for a
bit and then see what choice you both make.

have a sunshiney day.

--a