[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 16:41:31 CST 2002

> Hey Kurt, you hiring? :)

I wish - but in order to prevent layoffs down the road I'm running on bare
minimum right now.  We really could use 2 more engineers/sysadmins but
finances don't currently support the salaries without getting into dangerous
territory, financially speaking.  That could change soon though, and most of
it hinges on a conference call I have tommorow...

> yes, office space is the most dead-on movie i've ever seen.  oh what
> perfect timing with the tanking of all these places as well.
>
> I want a swingline stapler

I went on a hunt for a swingline about a year ago.  I found a maroon, a
blue, and a black - but no bright red.  I should look again.

Kurt