[rescue] Success!!!

Big Endian rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 12:37:00 CST 2002

>On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Big Endian wrote:
>
>>  the last RM on the right should be terminated.  I swapped them on my
>>  Crimson and it complained.
>>
>>  daniel
>
>Speaking of RM's... do you have that connector board to connect the second
>one.  You gave me an extra RM to convert the Power series to a VGXT, but I
>was wondering about that board that connects the two together.

Should be that three point bridge board.  There were only two used
sockets on that.

>Are there any manuals for the Crimson VGXT listing connectors, etc,
>installation instructions... etc.  Also I was wondering how one sets up
>the monitor, keyboard and mouse in a typical setup... where do the cables
>come out?... i.e. does one have to keep the front door open?... That would
>be kind of ugly I would think.

My manual so far has been trial, error, and PCB labels. I didn't even
grab a front door for mine yet.  I think you're supposed to run them
through the trough in the bottom right of the machine out the back
then up to the desk.  I'm painting my computer room now so I don't
have the machine setup in its proper spot.  If that looks good to you
then enjoy.

daniel