[rescue] Re: [geeks] AIX 5L?

Andrew Weiss rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 12:03:11 CST 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Anybody know where I can *cheaply* get a copy of AIX 5L v5.1?  Would
> like to play with a *recent* AIX on a 42T i've got coming soon.
>
> bill

I think that only runs 5.01... Let me know since I am a fellow 4XT owner.
I have the 41T.  I'm going to upgrade it to a 42T if it runs right.  It is
a beautiful machine.

I am still looking for AIX media to test it, however.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.