[rescue] happy new years and shit like that

Fogg, James rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jan 2 05:43:37 CST 2002

Bill and Amy get the vote for worst New Years (my condolences).

I have been on call since Thursday, but the company is shutdown for the
Holidays, so not much BS. We learned long ago that if we can keep the
programmers away from stuff that everything runs fine.

So, I had to stay home. Watched Shreck on DVD (what a riot) and fell asleep
around 11:30. Wife tried to wake me, but I was dead. Next day I watched
Office Space. That was a great movie for anyone in the techno fields. I
swear that I have worked with most of those people in the past (Vicinity has
a great staff, nothing like Office Space).