[rescue] those who should be shot

Brent B. Powers sunrescue at b2pi.com
Thu Feb 28 20:51:11 CST 2002

    Mike> I personally would like to build a system like the one in
    Mike> the John Brunner novel The Shockwave Rider.  The system was
    Mike> a series of chips/modules connected on the wall by
    Mike> conductive paint.  Of course you wouldn't be able to take
    Mike> your system with you when you moved...

I used to have a Morrow CP/M (MD-40?) board mounted to my wall, with
the other concomitant pieces distributed about the room. Not exactly
conductive paint, and it didn't help me pick up many chicks, but it
looked kind of cool.

This schmuck, on the other hand, reminds me of those cretins who put
Chevy short blocks (not a bad engine, mind you) inside of a Jag
E-Type. Death is truly too good for such as these...