[rescue] Re: Re: Determining the country of orgin for IP address(es)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Feb 28 09:56:23 CST 2002

> Am I wrong to think you should have said "Yeah, you're right.  It is
> WAY too high."  And chopped it down to 500K? =)
>
> Seriously, I read the 5MB limit and thought that was too high....

The 5MB limit was imposed under sever duress.  I really wanted to strip
all attachements and de-MIME everything, but you know how $PHBs can be.

As it was, all executables, office docs, scripts (VBS), e-cards, etc
were stripped.  The only thing we allowd through was ZIP files, and they
were scanned by two different virus gateways on the way in.

Kurt