[rescue] Re: Computing Furniture Applications

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Feb 27 11:41:35 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 12:01:14PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Well, no - but they can mix it so that you can spray it on with a
> sprayer.  There's a lot of neat toys on the market for spraying paint.
> Rechargeable aresol cans, HVLP sprayers (less than $100 from Harbor
> Freight), or full-on spray systems are all pretty inexpensive these
> days.
> I just bought a HVLP sprayer from Harbor Freight for $69 so that I can
> refinish the bashtub, paint the fence, spray the deck with water seal,
> paint the shed, etc.  It's quite a bargain.

HVLP?

We already wore out our Wagner "power painter" and are looking for something
a little more durable/quality.  Need to paint basically the entire house.

(inside that is)

worst thing I've had to do as a homeowner:  use the spray thing and re-
texture the ceilings.  god, WHAT A MESS.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net