[rescue] farting in the shower (topic change!); list statisti cs

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Tue Feb 26 14:43:42 CST 2002

> > > now he just plays an asshole on the radio :)
> >
> > Wow! his own or somebody else's?
>
> and I thought the Tuba was the least popular instrument
> in the band...

   I came back from two days off to find 800-odd messages in my mailbox --
including whinging, list-bashing, a discussion of Robert's Rules of Posting
to Rescue, and more frickin' posts about pick'm'up'truck engines -- and this
one made it all worth my while.
   Thanks, George: I laughed again just inserting the carets to wrap the
lines!
-wde
P.S. You people who think you can skew your STN figures on the list
statistics page by only putting a caret in the _first_ line of the
replied-to material are cheaters. Then again, so am I, probably, for this
long-winded note. Which reminds me: does the script that figures out list
statistics ignore stuff like PGP keys and .sigs?
--
Will Enestvedt