[rescue] Maya Personal Edition/Mac available

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Feb 26 11:51:10 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 10:14:31AM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> let me know how that goes, it's on my list of things to do after i get the
> onyx running.

Installing blender is darn easy.  Just untar, create symlinks to the proper
directories (if you feel like it, not required), and away you go.

It runs real smooth on a single processor r10k machine with 128megs of ram and
re2 graphics, as long as you don't load models large enough to stretch the ram
that is (what was the man thinking when he ordered it with only 128megs?).

--
Joshua D. Boyd