[rescue] list dictatorship (topic change)

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Feb 26 10:44:47 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 05:29:44PM -0600, Kyle Webb wrote:
> At 01:35 PM 2/25/2002 -0600, you wrote:
> >                                       If you want to call me a facist
> >dictator for it, well, I'll go dig up my jackboots from the garage and
> >have the staff car meet me out front.
> Gee, I know some reenactors and might be able to come up with a uniform and
> a kubelwagen. You'd have to settle for being SS British Free Corps
> (Probably the most obscure unit in any army, let alone the German.:)

Unfortunately they didn't have any of their own officers, just NCOs, so
the uniform wouldn't be funky enough to suit the car.

I forget which SS regiment their officers came from.  Nordland?

  When a woman has a man on a string, controlling his every thought
  and motion, backbone in said man is not a requirement.
      -- Ken, in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove