[rescue] list dictatorship (topic change)

Gary Nichols garynichols at mysun.com
Mon Feb 25 23:27:22 CST 2002

I sense that you're holding something back Brian.  How do you REALLY
feel about this?  :-)

What you need to solve your pains is a good ol' fashioned SAS/70
audit.  Those auditors will have you slam the door on your developers
access to production faster than a bad burrito going through an
intestinal track.

SOMEtimes getting audited is a good thing(tm).