[rescue] Re: Why .* sucks (was Re: FDDI card)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Feb 25 21:12:25 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 07:00:58PM -0800, Robert Novak wrote:

> > Even the front of the screen?
>
> Mmmm, Joo Janta 2000 Peril-Sensitive Video Display. :)

the onyx i picked up has a Sirius video rig.  i have not been able to get the
Sirius Cybernetics Corporation out of my head ever since. :)

> I've pondered painting some of my system cases with Fleckstone. That would
> totally rock.

i've done it.  it looks swank.  but sand any surface you want to paint lightly
to get the fleckstone to stick better.

-brian

--
"Oh, shut up Buddha."  -Jesus Christ (South Park)