The last word on fast trucks (was RE: [rescue] farting in the shower)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Feb 25 16:04:33 CST 2002

> Kurt--
> The worst part (in my opinion) of the off-topic
> posts is that you and a few others sometimes have
> *very* relevant on-topic contributions--so I can't
> just killfile everything you write when you go
> off on a long OT tangent and WON'T FREAKIN' STOP.

I think Amy pointed out the second line on the Rescue signup page:
"WARNING: This list occasionally wanders way off-topic and long offtopic
discussion threads will pop up. If this is bothersome to you, please dont
subscribe."

I think that says it all.

I don't know why *I* have to be singled out, but I supose it really makes no
difference to me.  I'm a poster-child for political incorectness anyway - so
I guess it goes with the territory :)

>   --Rip (and if (when) you reply to this, you'll
>     get the last word...because I'm going to start
>     playing with filters and I'll probably never
>     see it.)

Aww, see now my feelings are hurt :(

Kurt