[rescue] 20e20

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Feb 25 16:01:18 CST 2002

I've been looking through sun 20e20s on ebay, and it appears that some have
both hd-15 and 13w3, and others only have 13w3, and others have 13w3 going
straight into the monitor (as opposed to a 13w3 jack that you plug a 13w3 to
13w3 cable into).  This being in addition to there being differences between
resolution capabilities.

So, what is the best way to go about getting ones self a monitor?  Unless I
want to settle for PC only junk, there doesn't seem to be anything local,
although I always feel better when I can see the monitor in action before
buying.

I loaned my spare monitor to a friend, and it came back functioning improperly.
It was getting old anyway.  But, this adds fuel to needing a new monitor.

--
Joshua D. Boyd