[rescue] farting in the shower (topic change!)

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Feb 25 13:23:12 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-25 at 12:37, Amy wrote:
> WOULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHY PEOPLE DON'T SAY ONE WORD TO ME OR BILL WHEN
> THEY ARE UPSET OVER SOMETHING AND THEN PULL GUILT-TRIP SHIT LIKE THIS?

Well, i usually don't respond to any emails written by you because it
seems that too often, things get blown out of proportion, and someone
gets thrown off the list.  Granted, i don't know the whole story behind
these incidents, and i really don't care to, but i can think of a couple
of  examples of this and I've only been on the list for a little under
10 months.  To me it seems that if someone has an argument with you,
they don't last long around here.  Please don't misinterpret me, I'm not
taking a stab at you or Bill or anyone else, I'm just calling it as i
see it.  On a related note, i don't intend to respond to any more
messages in this thread because i do enjoy this list, and I'd like to
stay here, and not make any enemies.

	-Dan Sikorski