[rescue] FDDI card

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Feb 25 11:20:24 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 04:59:33AM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   I didn't call anyone any names, and my insults were professional,
> not personal.  I apologize if they were taken to be otherwise.

You tend to get... "enthusiastic" when telling people how much you
hate x86 machines. 8-)

We can all argue about our favorite and non-favorite hardware until
the cows come home, but there's no reason at all to insult others
while doing it.  Everyone has specific uses for specific hardware;
x86 may suck, but heck, I'd rather give a 12-year-old an x86 box
running Linux than not give him anything at all - budding *nix hackers
are better than more people on welfare, for example.

So, everyone calm down.  Its just computers, after all.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net