[rescue] Fry's

Kenneth Dunn luser at xtra.co.nz
Mon Feb 25 02:26:26 CST 2002

On 25 Feb 2002, Iggy Drougge wrote:

> But Kenneth, PCs are intended for running Windows.

The ones I have are running Linux, even have one for Solaris 8.
The two PeeCees I've purchased in the last year didn't come with
operating system, so can you really say they where intended for
anything inparticular ?

That said the original i386 CPU was intended for Unix like
operating systems - was it not ?

> I don't like PCs because they're ugly and abundant. They're CP/M machines
> which have been given an unfortunate lease of life.

If it wheren't for the PeeCee and the Mac'n'trash I doubt there
would be much to rescue. Keep that in mind.