[rescue] Fry's

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Sun Feb 24 18:09:23 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 12:31:34AM +0100, Iggy Drougge wrote:

> But Kenneth, PCs are intended for running Windows.

Running OpenBSD here just fine, thank you.

> I don't like PCs because they're ugly and abundant. They're CP/M machines
> which have been given an unfortunate lease of life.

I like Suns but not because of any snob appeal.  I like stuff that works.

The most beautifully designed stuff IMHO is SGI stuff.  Too bad I
can't use it for all my colocation clients, since multiple customers
share the boxes (usually) and there are too many local exploits under
IRIX.

./patrick