[rescue] Unpopular speech and Screwy SparcStation LX

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Feb 24 12:22:36 CST 2002

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 11:39:59AM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > Who says we cant?  I have plenty of space, if I can get the ISOs.
> > I can make them password-protected.
>

> I've got 2.6 I'll iso tomorrow. Sorry, 4.4.1 is on tape...

Does anyone have 4.? on CD-ROM for 3 and 3x?

Also, if I want a eprom burned and I don't have a burner, what sort of business
am I looking for in the phone book to do it?  I'd like to update the boot roms
in a pair of my Sun3s (if I upgrade the 3/200 board, I can boot it from CD-ROM,
if I update the 3/80 board I can upgrade it to 64megs, except I have to find
a newer version of the rom first).

--
Joshua D. Boyd