[rescue] FS: 128meg (2 x 64) U5/10/AXe RAM

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Feb 24 01:34:40 CST 2002

Out of the old SunHELP server, the AXe board that recently gave up
and died (bad L2 cache, non-replaceable CPU), I've got some RAM for sale.

Virtium brand (www.virtium.com), their part number SU-AXI-64, Sun
equivalent part number X7037A (I think).  Two 64 meg modules.

This should work in an AXi/AXe/U5/U10.

MemoryX price on their brand of this is $129 or so.

$75 OBO, shipping included. (I have no idea of current market price
on U5/10/AXe/AXi RAM, so clue me in if I'm too way off the mark)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net