[rescue] FS: Narrow SCSI tower, pick up only

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Sun Feb 24 01:19:15 CST 2002

Hello,

I'm sorting through all my computer supplies, getting ready to move into
a house.  I haven't actually bought a house yet, but I'm looking.

I've got this huge MTI narrow SCSI case that I'd like to sell.  It'll
hold 4 full height drives.  Each drive fits into a steel box that is
removable from the main tower.  One box is an open face making it
perfect for a cd-rom.  I did have some troubles with certain drives not
liking certain positions in the tower.  I'm not sure if it was the
drives, the case, or what.  After I got everything arranged, it worked
fine.  Also the scsi select switch needs to be replaced as one bay is
stuck on ID#3.  This thing is built like a tank, and I love the way it
looks but I just don't use it anymore.  I'd like to get $50 for it.  It
will need to be picked up, However.

I do need to point out, that this case can not be easily converted to
wide scsi, due to the removable steel boxes the drives fit into.  No
drives included, but I do have a few cables and a terminator or two that
can go with it.

I'm located in Southwest Michigan.  Email me for a more complete
location, or for answers to you questions.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA