[rescue] HP 715/50 serial console

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sat Feb 23 15:48:20 CST 2002

Oh, *that's* what the button on the side is for! I really was just
wondering that today. I know it's not the power switch and it's not the
case lock. *chuckle*

How does this work? Don't spend lots of time on a response if this is
just a RTFM thing...

Is kinda funny that I was just looking at that button a couple of hours
ago...

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com