[rescue] Fry's

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Fri Feb 22 16:11:33 CST 2002

> > 	Oregon... :)
> >

> Ahh, the Cancer spreads...

	Agreed... I will not under any condition shop there at all. Bad
customer service, prices suck for crappy equipment and parts that die
after the warranty. Plus it's really too far away to be convient for me
personally.
	I do love walking in though, picking up various parts, looking at
the price and exclaming loudly, "Look at the prices on this!, I can get it
for xxx cheaper on XXXXX.com." Or "oh my god, this version is obsolete, it
still has the XXXX bug in it! Whoever buys this is going to be in a world
of trouble." :)

	Rick