[rescue] Indy question

Guy Yasko gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp
Fri Feb 22 05:42:56 CST 2002

    >>  those are only cheap if the keyboard and mouse come with the
    >> system, because indigo mice and keyboards can be very difficult
    >> to find.  the indigo2s can be had very cheaply these days, and
    >> parts are somewhat easier to find.

    George> What are you talking about?  I bought a new KB and Mouse
    George> from a dealer to go with mine and they cost a whole $40.00

the dealers are frequently out of indigo keyboards and mice, and
$US40.00 is more than some whole machines cost.  it's certainly more
than the ps/2 mice and keyboard for the newer sgi machines.  a used
generic ps/2 mouse or keyboard could cost you all of say, 1 dollar.
compared to that indigo mice and keyboard are expensive.

Guy Yasko -- gyasko at mx7.ttcn.ne.jp

DIDI ... is that a MARTIAN name, or, are we in ISRAEL?