[rescue] Personal Workstation 433a happiness

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Feb 21 09:54:59 CST 2002

Bjorn,

There are two differences. 1 The A/U has a differnet firmware (yes it is
flashable if you have the right revisions and the right images but I dont
remember what those happed to be) and two the SCSI in the 433A isn't support
by Tru64 while the one in the A/U is.

I have two of the beasts and they rock

Chris Byrne