[rescue] quick monitor for mac 7100 question

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Feb 20 14:45:16 CST 2002

> Can I use a simple DB-15 to HD-15 adapter to hook a multisync
> monitor to a 7100/66...?

   It should Just Work, but it depends on the adapter. Many el chaepo
adapters work fine, some hav dip switches, and some (like my old favorite
with the bell on its dial) require you to put it on a particular setting.
Like I said, what kind of adapter is it?

> ...[A]nybody here want to sell me such an adapter (and
> perhaps also a keyboard and mouse?)?

   I'm about to take a day or two off, but let me know if you need somethgin
and I'll dig through my box o' stuff down with the slumbering 840AV...
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt