[rescue] Todays list of stuff that needs to go! PCI cards for Sun

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Mon Feb 18 21:32:24 CST 2002

Hi Gang,

I have the following today, all are for PCI based Sun:

2 Sun OEM FDDI boards Single attach SC $30.00 Ea. used

the following are all new in box or sealed static bag. All made by Antares,
direct clone of OEM Sun part. Any of these for $75.00 each:

2 Fiber channel copper media Qlogic chipset
1 Fiber Channel fiber media, SC Qlogic chipset
9 Happy Meal 10/100 Ethernet RJ-45 and MII, Sun chipset

tomorrow we will list our Sbus inventory that needs to go!

Mike N